Monday, March 1, 2010

hullo frunds

Well. The play is finally over. Hard to comprehend, really. It all ended so fast. Kind of sad in a way. Oh well, here's to new beginnings. I have much more free time now. I just have to figure out what to do with it all. I cleaned my room today. I hadn't done laundry in like three weeks, at least. I am realizing just how much clothes I have. Hopefully now with all this time I have I can put more effort into the relationships I have been neglecting in the past few stressful weeks. Still, I'm going to miss being with all the cast (and crew!) that I've loved the past two months. And I'm not the only one, I know. It just makes me realize how much love a person has to give. It's a huge amount. Love can't be used up on the few people who are the most important to you. A great philosopher once said, "Let the ones you love know so, let the ones you don't love know it's possible, let yourself know your love is limitless and infinite". Or something like that.. But'tis true if you think about it. Where does your love end? Nowhere. And that actually wasn't by a great philosopher. It was by me. I think, because I thought of it. But you know how sometimes you worry that something you say someone has probably already said, so it would be like taking their credit or having people not believe you even if you really did think of it yourself? So maybe it was me...I don't know. Je t'aime tout le monde.