Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's a Birthday!

It's Robert's first birthday today! My mom got him a rocking horse. But once we put it together, we realized it was much to big. And then we saw on the box that it said in huge, bold print, AGES 3 TO 8. Robert fell off of it when we sat him on it and started crying... It's okay, mom. You tried. I attempted to make a safety seat to put on it out of an old baby carrier and a cardboard box, and it almost worked, but Carter tried to use it unsuccessfully and everything went downhill from there. No one appreciated my efforts anyway. I swear, Carter is the epitome of bipolar attitudes. This morning we were snuggling peacefully on the sofa and the next thing I knew, he was chucking hard plastic horses at my chin. And boy does he have an arm. He never misses the opportunity to use it, either. And he never misses. Also, he likes to express his male dominance by wrestling with Robert, who, as I mentioned, is only one and just starting to crawl. So you can imagine how that turns out. Happy Birthday, Robs. Love you.